Bring style back into the kitchen with these quality, well thought out design aprons , dish towels, napkins, place mats and runners.
Looks sharp, perfect for connoisseurs everywhere in a wide range of colors, patterns and styles.
The Kitchen becomes center stage for all your creations, whether your simply whipping up lunch or a four course meal, look chic doing it.
Stop by and shop all our latest arrivals.
LET THEM EAT CAKE!
Indulge your sweet tooth this Valentines Day with this decadent, out of this world, devilish Cake.
This is an old time favorite that is constantly requested . A rich Chocolate Cake with a cheesecake ribbon in the center, fudge and maraschino cherries on top. NEED I SAY MORE!!
Fudge Ribbon Cake
- Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Chocolate Premium Cake Mix or DEVILS FOOD CAKE MIX .
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened (Regular, no lite)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 oz.) square unsweetened or semi-sweet chocolate (I TRIPLE THE FUDGE RECIPE)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 10-inch fluted tube pan (Bundt) with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions. Set aside
- BEAT cream cheese, butter and cornstarch in medium bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly into prepared bundt pan. Tap a bit for air bubbles.
- Then carefully add the chocolate cake mix on top and even out a bit to cover the cheesecake mixture.
- BAKE 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool. Drizzle with Chocolate Glaze or sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish with the Cherries.
- COMBINE chocolate and butter in 1-quart glass measure. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 to 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in powdered sugar, water and vanilla until smooth and well blended. (Makes about 1/3 cup). ***I USE A SAUCE PAN AND MAKE ON STOVE****